In an effort to increase inter-class "bonding" (see what we did there), we will highlight a CDM student each week and "drill" them with 12 questions. Here is our first installment! Check out further posts HERE on "The Drill!"
1. Hometown: Roanoke, Virginia
2. Siblings: younger brother, Kyle
3. Pets: a yellow lab named Wrigley
4. Undergrad: University of Richmond, Go Spiders!
5. When did you decide you wanted to be a dentist?
In 7th grade, I got an elbow to the face during a basketball game. It partially avulsed #24 and my dentist met me in her office at 10 pm to replant it and save it.
6. Favorite subject/specialty in dental school:
Fixed prosth mainly, but also shucking teeth
7. Hobbies besides drilling & filling:
hanging out with my friends, sports, and doing anything on the water
8. Favorite sports team: Chicago Cubs (yeah I know, its been a rough 106 years)
9. Biggest pet peeve: close talkers
10. Favorite restaurant in Chs:
Husk, they have the best cheeseburger of your life and a real solid bar.
11. Folly, Sullivan's or IOP?
Sullivan's, they're a little more lenient about what's in your red solo cup.
12. Plans after graduation?
create a useless phone app that makes me way too much money, and/or go straight into practice and put some of this tooth knowledge to work