This week on #TheMondayDrill we have our D3 Reb Boyd!
1.Hometown: The city of Dreams, Columbia SC
2.Siblings: Two older sisters, Ali and Mallory, one twin brother Tedward (Ted for Short), and one younger sister Karli (we got her from a shelter though)
3. Pets: Voted 2010-2018 Best Dog in the World, Retired Service Dog, Movie Star, The love of my life, my beautiful, smart, wonderful, little devil, Lilly
4. Schools: Started at the beautiful Windsor Elementary, followed by Hammond School, then took my talents to Furman University (WOO go dins), followed up by touching base at USC (Go Cocks), came down to CofC, followed by MUSC
5. When did you decide you wanted to be a dentist? Well, I started work at a college as a janitor even though I felt like I was smarter than most of the people who attended the school. Sometimes I would see an equation written on a blackboard, like half an equation, and I'd just figure it out. Anyway, my best friend was Ben Affleck, and he ended up talking me into being a dentist.
6. Favorite subject/specialty in dental school: I enjoyed Rocket Science 304 with Dr. Loe and Dentistry for Space Cadets 101 with Dr. Kern, but Advanced Hand Piece Handling in the Dark with Dr. McGill was the most exciting.
7. Hobbies: I don’t have any hobbies, but I do have a few skills. Like nunchuck skills, bow hunting skills, computer hacking skills. Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills!
8. Favorite sports team: I enjoy the Charleston Boiled Peanuts, as well as the greatest team on earth, The Mighty Sound of the Southeast, the South Carolina band. Also, the Gamecocks are pretty neat!
9. Favorite restaurant in Chs: A tough question, but MVSR is pretty delicious, so is Thai Elephant, and another great one would have to be Trattoria Luca which is a special spot for me.
10. Folly, Sullivan's or IOP: I'm not sure who any of these people are, but I’ve been to an IHOP once. However, its now IHOB, so I guess I'd go with Sullivan's
11. Plans after graduation: Most likely start my career in Cleveland then take my talents to South Beach, return home to Cleveland, then close my career in LA. Ortho would be great too.
12. Biggest pet peeve: shower curtains
#musccdm2020 #muscasda #musclovebirds